Weekend Retreat for Four
to San Francisco & Napa Valley
Experience both the magic of San Francisco and the beauty of the Napa Valley wine region on this spectacular weekend getaway for two couples. Towering 32 stories over the vibrant South of Market neighborhood, the luxurious InterContinental Hotel will welcome you as guests in the Presidential and adjoining suites. After you settle in Friday evening, enjoy the dynamic menus and award-winning wine program at Luce, the hotel’s highly acclaimed Michelin star restaurant.
On Saturday, travel in comfort to visit three wineries in Calistoga and Napa – The Vineyardist, Fe Wines, and Sodaro Estate Winery. While at The Vineyardist, enjoy an extravagant picnic lunch and tasting of their limited production Cabernet Sauvignons. The Vineyardist wines are world-class and crafted from biodynamically-grown small lots on the historic Diamond Mountain estate. Next venture over to Fe Wines for an exclusive tasting of their Cabernet Sauvignons and private tour of the vineyard, where ghostly Spanish moss hangs from ancient oak trees and warm fragrant breezes and birdsong are often the only sounds you hear.
End this special day with a visit to Sodaro Estate Winery for an incredible dinner at the owner’s private residence that is paired in perfect harmony with a selection of wine from the Sodaro Estate Winery portfolio. Their luxury wines are the result of elaborate artistry, an unending dedication to the winemaking craft. They are tales of age-old soil, lilting hillside and a tender breeze.
Raffle Package Includes:
· Two-night, weekend stay at the InterContinental, San Francisco, in the Presidential
and adjoining suite, with Club Lounge access
· $500 credit for Luce Restaurant
· Exclusive winery experiences for four at The Vineyardist, Fe Wines and Sodaro Estate Winery
· Roundtrip luxury service from hotel to tasting experiences
The winning ticket for Weekend Retreat for Four to San Francisco & Napa Valley will be drawn during the Manhattan Wine Auction evening program at the Manhattan Country Club on June 4, 2022. Winner does not have to be present. Raffle tickets are $75 each or 3 for $200!
• By Mail – Download the Raffle Entry Form and submit it via mail to Attention: Raffle, MBEF, PO Box 1110, Manhattan Beach, CA 90267. Mail-in entry forms must be postmarked by the deadline of May 27, 2022.
• By Phone – Call 310-303-3342 to provide your details over the phone with an MBEF team member (Monday-Friday, 9:00am. – 5:00pm). Phone orders must be placed by 5:00pm on June 1, 2022 to be considered eligible for participation.
• By Drop Box – Download the Raffle Entry Form and drop it off at the MBEF office located in the MBUSD District Office at 325 S. Peck Ave. in Manhattan Beach (Monday-Friday, 9:00am. – 5:00pm). Drop off orders must be placed by 5:00pm on June 1, 2022 to be considered eligible for participation.
• Event Day – Raffle tickets will be sold in person at the Manhattan Wine Auction on June 4th to admitted guests only from 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
EARLY BIRD DRAWING!
Win an electric bike donated by Beach E Biking valued at $3,500! Winner will receive the Island Blue Model Y electric bike shown here or design their own bike of equivalent value at the Beach E Biking Design Studio. To be eligible, your entry form must be postmarked by May 15th or completed by phone or delivered by 4:00pm on May 18, 2022.
- Island Blue Model Y Electric Bike
- Donated by Beach E Biking in Manhattan Beach, CA
- Built in the USA by the Electric Bike Company
- Fenders and Chain Guard: Real wood
- Basket and battery case: White and with Island Blue mesh
- Seat and grips: Stitched tan custom leather
- Tires: Schwalbe Fat Frank Brown Whitewall
- Battery: Up to 40 miles range, 5 year warranty
- 5 Amp super charger included
- LCD Color Display
- Safety LED lights
- Suspension Front Fork
- Awarded top rated E Cruiser in the USA by Electric Bike Review in 2018, 2019 and 2020
- MSRP: $3500
MANHATTAN WINE AUCTION RAFFLE REGULATIONS AND
The California Department of Justice, Office of the Attorney General Registry of Charitable Trusts, raffle regulations prohibit internet or faxed raffle entry. Mail-in entry forms must be postmarked by the deadline of May 27, 2022 and phone orders or drop-off entry forms by June 1 at 5:00 p.m. to be considered eligible for participation. Raffle tickets will be sold in person at the Manhattan Wine Auction on June 4th to admitted guests only from 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. Drawing to be held during the Manhattan Wine Auction evening program at the Manhattan Country Club on June 4, 2022. To be eligible for the Early Bird Drawing, your entry form must be postmarked by May 15 and phone orders or drop-off entry forms by May 18 at 4:00 p.m. Drawing for Early Bird Prize will be on May 20 and the winner will be notified at that time. One name will be drawn to win the Island Blue Model Y electric bike shown here valued at $3,500 or design their own bike of equivalent value at the Beach E Biking Design Studio. Raffle ticket stub(s) will be mailed to the address provided on the entry form. All federal, state, and local laws applicable, in addition to California Department of Justice regulations. Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable, and no substitutions will be granted. Employees of the Manhattan Beach Education Foundation are not eligible to win.
San Francisco & Napa Valley Weekend Retreat For Four must be a mutually determined date that the winner will coordinate with the InterContinental, San Francisco, Fe Wines, Sodaro Estate Winery and The Vineyardist. Travel arrangements to San Francisco are not included and are the responsibility of the winner. Raffle valued at $15,538. Raffle ticket purchase price is not tax deductible.