The Manhattan Wine Auction, now in its 27th year, has built its reputation on being the largest charity wine auction in Southern California, offering the best in wine and culinary delights in a festive atmosphere. Typically, nearly 2,000 residents from the South Bay and beyond attend the renowned event, including parents and supporters of Manhattan Beach public schools, business, community and civic leaders, and food and wine enthusiasts. In 2020, and now also in 2021, the Manhattan Wine Auction has embraced the challenges of the pandemic and invited guests across the South Bay and beyond to join the fun virtually. More details coming soon!
- Corporate and family in-home events that include incredible meals from the finest local restaurants paired with exquisite, rare wines from our “Reserve Room” winery partners
- Virtual tastings featuring distinguished wines, spirits and craft beers
- Raffle opportunity for luxury travel
- Online Silent and Live Auctions, including fine and collectible wines and spirits, extraordinary trips, one-of-a-kind dinners and experiences, sports and golf opportunities, memorabilia, and so much more
- Livestream event with Featured Entertainment