The Manhattan Wine Auction, now in its 24th year, is the largest charity wine auction in Southern California and offers nearly 2,000 guests the best in food and wine in a festive atmosphere. Attendees from the South Bay and throughout California attend, including food and wine enthusiasts, business, community and civic leaders, and parents and supporters of the Manhattan Beach public schools.
The Silent Auction opens the week prior to the Wine Auction and is available to event guests, as well as the broader community through the convenience of mobile and online bidding. The Live Auction takes place on Center Court where all guests are able to participate.
Click here to see photo galleries from prior years.
- Sampling from 40 of the ﬁnest local restaurants, bakeries, and specialty food purveyors;
- Tasting from 80 distinguished wineries, distilleries and breweries;
- Exclusive “Reserve Room”, featuring cult and rare wines from around the world, paired with hearty hors d’oeuvres (separate ticket required for entry);
- Live and Silent Auctions including fine and collectible wines and spirits, extraordinary trips, one-of-a-kind dinners and experiences, sports and golf opportunities, and so much more;
- Music and dancing under the stars
|4:00 – 6:00PM||Reserve Room Open in the Club Terrace and Sky Deck|
|4:30PM||Doors Open for General Admission Ticket Holders and Table Guests|
|4:30 – 7:30PM||Food and Wine Tasting, Silent Auction Bidding|
|7:30 – 11:00PM||Live Auction, Followed by Music and Dancing|
Light Fare and Premium Wine served at Corporate and Family Tables
All proceeds from the Manhattan Wine Auction provide critical funding to the Manhattan Beach Education Foundation (MBEF) and the MBEF Endowment. In 2018, the event netted over $1.3 million. MBEF is a community-driven fundraising organization, which supplements state funding for programs that inspire learning, enrich teaching, and promote innovation and academic excellence in the Manhattan Beach public schools. MBEF was founded in 1983 and is a recognized 501(c)(3) organization.