The Manhattan Wine Auction, now in its 24th year, is the largest charity wine auction in Southern California and oﬀers nearly 2,000 guests the best in food and wine in a festive atmosphere. Attendees from the South Bay and throughout California attend this popular event, including food and wine enthusiasts, business, community and civic leaders, and parents and supporters of the Manhattan Beach public schools.
- Sampling from 40 of the ﬁnest local restaurants, bakeries, and specialty food purveyors;
- Tasting from 80 distinguished wineries, distilleries and breweries;
- Exclusive “Reserve Room”, featuring cult and rare wines from around the world, paired with hearty hors d’oeuvres (separate ticket required for entry);
- Live and Silent Auctions including fine and collectible wines and spirits, extraordinary trips, one-of-a-kind dinners and experiences, sports and golf opportunities, and so much more;
- Music and dancing under the stars