The 23rd Annual Manhattan Wine Auction raised $1.8 million (net) for our schools – what a night it was! The evening was filled with great food and wine, good times with friends and neighbors, and a spirit of community and generosity that was awe-inspiring.
This commitment and generosity was exemplified during the Paddle Raise, which brought in $830,000 and kicked-off MBEF’s campaign to grow the Endowment to $20M by the year 2020. This outpouring of generosity speaks volumes about our collective commitment to ensuring the long-term success of our schools and enhanced educational opportunities for our children.
The Wine Auction comes together because of the tireless contributions of so many people. Our most sincere thanks to:
- Manhattan Country Club for hosting the Wine Auction since its inception 23 years ago;
- The Wine Auction Committee and the scores of volunteers who help make this event a success;
- Our event sponsors, including table guests and in-kind donors;
- The restaurants, wineries, breweries and distilleries for showcasing their culinary offerings;
- Our silent and live auction donors;
- Wine Advisory Board and Wine donors;
- The parents, business partners and community members for your ongoing generosity and partnership.